Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First day of school..

Mr.Blue eyes first day of of 5th grade! He got the perfect teacher he is so excited!
Last year just two boys walked to school(see picture below) while Mr. Blue Eyes was in cancer treatment. It was hard to watch, it made me much more emotional than I had expected.  I always torture the kids with excessive amount of photos trying capture these special moments in life.  This morning was no exception to my hobby of preserving these memories.

This picture was just taken for my heart to do some mending.

I loved this day, I loved seeing them walk together and I truly cherished something greater than I have in years prior to him getting cancer.  So perhaps another gift along the way is to appreciate more fully and perhaps in a different capacity these moments in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment